Coal Fired Double Drum Boiler
1. Advanced arch design
1) Furnace arch adopts advanced design, forming obvious inverse “α” flue gas flow, which makes the boiler strong adaptability of different fuels.
2) The front and back arches are “wet arch” structure, keep a constant temperature and protect the arch.
2. Membrane water wall
1) Adopts water cooling combustion chamber, increase the radiant heating area, improve the output and thermal efficiency.
2) The boiler body use membrane water wall structure, good sealing, low heat lose.
3. Excellent chain grate
1) The grate is 500~1000mm longer than others, the fuel combustion time is longer, improve the combustion efficiency.
2) The small scale flake grate could resist the temperature as high as 1200℃, long working life.
3) The chain grate has a low coal leakage because of the small gap.
4) High automatic degree, decrease labor cost.
5) Convenient for maintenance, it could be done without boiler shut down.
4. Sufficient output
The boiler is equipped with double drums, membrane water wall, and large diameter furnace, the radiant heating area increases more than 50%, achieves sufficient output.
5. Low thermal inertia insulating layer
The boiler shell use light aluminum silicate board for heat preservation, low thermal inertia, and low heat loss. The temperature of furnace rise up quickly.
6. Both sides air inlets
Boiler adopts bilateral air inlets and independent wind chambers, could adjust wind volume and pressure flexible, to ensure the sufficient combustion.