Comparison of gas fired boilers and coal-fired boilers
1. The calorific value of the fuel. Generally speaking, the calorific value of coal fuel used in coal-fired boilers is usually about 5000 kcal / kg, while the calorific value of natural gas used in gas fired boilers is about 8600 kcal / cubic meter. That is, the heat generated by the complete combustion of 1KG coal is equal to about 0.58 cubic meters of natural gas. It is clear that the fuel used by gas fired boilers is more light.
2. Fuel consumption. Under the normal condition of coal-fired boilers, the full load of 1t/h coal-fired boilers need to use coal 160KG per hour. If a coal-fired boiler works 10 hours a day, it needs 1.6 tons of coal. When the heat loss is not considered, the heat value produced by burning 1.6 tons of coal is about 8000000 calories. If a gas fired boiler is used to fuel natural gas, only 900 cubic meters can be used to produce the same amount of heat and almost no heat loss. It is clear that gas fired boilers are more energy saving.
3. Gas fired boilers are environmentally friendly and pollute less, and they do not produce toxic gases such as sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides and so on. But it is difficult to control the waste gas, waste residue and waste water from coal fired boiler. Once the pollution is produced, the cost of treatment is very high. If a gas fired boiler is used, this extra cost can be saved.
4. The thermal efficiency of gas fired boilers is higher and more energy saving. The thermal efficiency of the coal-fired boilers produced by Qingdao Shengli Boiler Co., Ltd. can reach more than 80%. This is a very good thermal efficiency that can be achieved by coal-fired boilers. However, it is also worth mentioning that the thermal efficiency of the gas fired boiler produced by Qingdao Shengli Boiler Co., Ltd. can reach more than 94%. Moreover, the combustion of gas fired boilers will hardly produce gray scale, which can improve the heat transfer efficiency and increase the thermal efficiency.
5. The gas fired boiler can be operated by one person for improving the working environment, reducing the labor intensity of the employees and saving the start time.
6. The gas fired boiler has good automation control conditions, it is convenient to use, and does not need to preheat the boiler for several days in advance. The coal-fired boilers need to be preheated for several days before they are used, and they shall not stop working during the idling period.
7. The ammount of gas fired boiler auxiliaries are less. The gas fired boiler does not need solid equipment, solid waste clear equipment, dust removal equipment and high power fan.
8. Gas fired boilers have small space. The coal fired boiler usually covers an area of more than 30 square meters, and the gas fired boiler is only about 15 square meters.
9. Gas fired boilers have long service life. The service life of gas fired boilers is more than 15 years, and coal fired boilers are only 10 years, even less.