Coal fired oil heater
Rated capacity :
Rated working pressure :
Application :livestock houses ,wood factory,rice mill ,power station and other industrial factories .
Coal fired oil heater Also called Coal fired organic heat carrier boiler .is assembled forced circulation chain grate boiler, boiler body front is chamber radiation heating surface, consist of densely lined double square coil pipe; Coal fired oil heater back is convection erosion heating surface, composed of serpentine bundle.
Coal fired oil heater has two parts ,upper body and lower chain grate,assemble on site. The air preheater is installed in the back of Coal fired oil heater, high temperature flue gas after burning ,absorbs part of the heat in the furnace, from smoke chamber to convection heating surface for heat transfer, heated air which will enter the burner and burn by air preheater, at last through the dust remover out of the Coal fired oil heater, sent to the atmosphere through chimney by inforced draft fan.
Coal fired oil heater product features:
1. The Coal fired oil heater installation is convenient, just the upper body and lower grate can be folded, short installation period.
2. The furnace adopts double coil pipe, heating surface arranged sufficiently to reduce the surface heat load of pipe, it is more safe.
3. The Coal fired oil heater medium process is reasonable, the heat transfer oil from low (inlet)to high (outlet), gas generated during the operation is difficult to stay in the furnace, can exhaust easily.
4. The Coal fired oil heater furnace arch is reasonable designed , long duration of stay time of flue gas in the furnace, burning more efficiently .
5. Layout heating surface in the steering smoke chamber, prevent partition walls from high temperature flue gas directly scouring, effectively prevents flue gas short circuit phenomen.